Are you getting the best color prints that your machine can offer? If you do not know how to maximize your machine then you may be coming up short when it comes to your best colors. It can be easy to get amazing color prints from your office copier as long as you understand how to set yourself up for success.
What many people do not realise is how many customizable features there are on many office copiers. Most machines will give you options that you can change to optimize the job at hand. This can make your print faster, or get better resolution from your prints. All you have to know is how to maximize these features to get the best color prints for your company.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
That’s all there is to getting great color prints for your business. Don’t settle for less when it comes to the prints your business needs.