Does your business demand the brightest, boldest colors for your print jobs? If so, then you cannot allow yourself to settle for dull, unimpressive prints. It’s not hard to get the best results from your office copier, yet many people do not know how. Getting the best colors from your copier is as simple as following the directions below.
The first thing you want to understand is that your copier has a number of settings to maximize its performance. Your machine won’t know to get ready to high-quality color printing unless you tell it to. This is the most common reason that people have dull prints. However, getting the best colors from your copier is easy.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
If you follow these steps then you should start to see amazing colors from your office copier. However, if your machine still isn’t living up to your expectations, then it may be time for an upgrade.