Get the Best Colors from your Copier
If you just a got a new amazing color machine, like the Xerox WorkCentre 6605, then you should demand all that it can give you. The best machines made by companies like Xerox are able to give you truly amazing results. However, not everyone knows how to fully utilize their printer or copier. That’s why Copier Boise wants to help make sure that you are getting the best colors possible from your office machine.
What you need to remember is that your machine does not know what job you are trying to do. You can’t just assume that your printer will optimize for color, if it had just been set up the print regular documents. These machines have setting that you can change in order to get the best results possible. Follow these steps to get the best colors from your machine.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.